Our Guiding Principles
Have you ever wondered if you were doing this whole parenting a baby thing “right”? Are friends, family, and the Internet giving you conflicting advice leaving you feeling confused and without true support? Well we are here to tell you: you are doing just fine. At the very heart of Our Baby Class is this idea that if you follow your instincts and do what works for you and your family, you are doing it right. The following values lie at the core of OBC and in the hearts of its teachers, founders, and hopefully each of our students too:
1. Trust your instincts.
2. You can’t spoil a baby.
3. If what you are doing is working for you, your partner, and your baby, great! Keep doing it!
4. If what you are doing is not working for you, your partner, or your baby, it’s ok! You can change it!
5. There are no magical times when you must start or stop something.
6. No habit you create now is irreversible.
7. And never forget, trust your instincts!